IPMA Level C-A Certification Preparation
IPMA® offers certification on 4 different levels which demonstrate your proficiency in a variety of competence areas divided into the three domains “People”, “Practices” and “Perspectives”.
Preparation for IPMA®
Price per person
- Level C: CHF 3’450.- + VAT
- Level B: CHF 4’100.- + VAT
- Level A: on demand
Exam fees are not included and will be paid directly to vzpm.
For companies we are happy to submit a proposal based on the number of participants and the recurrence of the training.
English, French and German
Delivery and duration
Individual coaching done primarily through virtual sessions – adapted to the need of the certification candidate. For several certification candidates of the same company, the certification preparation process can be grouped and aligned to the specific training needs.
Between 3 and 9 months - depending on the certification level and the alignment with the public exams.
Project managers who wish to accredit their knowledge, competences, and experience with an internationally recognized IPMA® certification.
Project management experiences according to the requirements of IPMA®.
- Project management experiences according to the requirements of IPMA®.
Preparation is slightly different depending on the IPMA® level. The coaching sessions will cover between 15 and 25 hours (for Level C), 20 to 30 hours (for Level B) and 25 to 30 hours (for level A). The preparation package for the IPMA® certification includes:
- Perspectives – which cover all aspects of the project environment such as the strategy, compliance, power, culture etc.
- People – which cover the soft skills including, but not limited to Self-management, communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict and crisis, etc.
- Practices – which cover all the practical knowledge and skills to manage a project such as design, objectives, scope, time, finances, resources, risk, stakeholders etc.