IPMA Level D Certification Preparation
IPMA® offers certification on 4 different levels which demonstrate your proficiency in a variety of competence areas divided into the three domains “People”, “Practices” and “Perspectives”.
Preparation for IPMA Level D®
Price per person
- Level D: CHF 2’750.- + VAT
Exam fees are not included and will be paid direclty to vzpm.
For in-house courses we will gladly prepare an individual offer.
English, French and German
Delivery and duration
Individual coaching done primarily through virtual sessions – adapted to the need of the candidate. For several candidates of the same company, the preparation process can be grouped and aligned to the specific training needs.
Dates and location
Project managers who wish to accredit their knowledge with an internationally recognized IPMA® Level D certification.
Project management experiences according to the requirements of IPMA®.
- Project management experiences according to the requirements of IPMA®.
- Perspectives – which cover all aspects of the project environment such as the strategy, compliance, power, culture etc.
- People – which cover the soft skills including, but not limited to Self-management, communication, teamwork, leadership, conflict and crisis, etc.
- Practices – which cover all the practical knowledge and skills to manage a project such as design, objectives, scope, time, finances, resources, risk, stakeholders etc.