Our assessment tools allow learners to evaluate their strengths and weaknesses linked to project management – either as part of a training program or in general.
Standardized and proven test format
Reflecting best practices of project management
Short, essential skill testing
To be use before and/or after a training or for individual assessment
All our assessments are available in English, French, and German. Some are available in other languages such as Spanish, Italian, Swedish, etc.
Delivery and duration
The assessments are accessible on our Learning Management System – based on an individual access.
60 to 100 minutes - depending on assessment-type.
Permanent internet access & latest version of internet browser and multimedia plug-ins
28 July 2 pm
16 Aug 1pm
25 Aug 2pm
29 Sept 10am
4 Oct 10am
27 Oct - 2pm
24 Nov 2pm
15 Nov 1pm
30 June 2pm
24 May 10am
26 May 2pm
Experienced project managers,who would like to evaluate their managerial and leadership qualities.
Project managers who would like to assess the strengths and weaknesses of their soft skills.
Companies seeking to evaluate the managerial and leadership qualities of project managers for training or other purposes.
Depending on the purpose of the training, some knowledge and experience in project management may be required.
- Depending on the purpose of the training, some knowledge and experience in project management may be required.
The assessments allow to
The participant must respond to a defined number of questions and find the right answer. The questions cover a variety of project management related subjects and competencies.
The assessments cover different project management areas such as
- Development Approach and Design
- Planning (Scope, Schedule, Cost and Quality)
- Project Work and Execution (Scope, Schedule, Cost and Quality)
- Delivery and Value stream
- Measurement and Progress Control
- Uncertainty, Risk and Opportunity
- Project Stakeholder and Team
- Leadership and Management
- Strategy, Governance, Structure and Process