DASM® - Disciplined Agile Scrum Master
An embracing approach
Learning through participation
Price per person
- CHF 1’950.- + VAT
German and French on demand
For in-company training different training formats are available, we will gladly prepare an individual offer.
Dates on demand
For the DA Scrum Master exam, no experience in agile methods is required - this is an introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
- For the DA Scrum Master exam, no experience in agile methods is required – this is an introductory training and certification built to educate you on agile and lean fundamentals and the Disciplined Agile tool kit with skills to immediately apply what you have learned.
Unlike other training providers, instead of proposing a 2-days standard course, we designed the course structure as a 3-days interactive course. The aim is not only to show slides, the most important aspect is creating a learning journey which enhances a sustainable learning process and the best possible outcomes. Therefor we decided to add a 3rd day to the course which is focused on the preparation and guidance for the exam, Q&As and exchanges with our experts. With this training format you maximize our chances to obtain the certification.
- Understand the Disciplined Agile mindset and its underlying principles, such as pragmatism, the power of choice and adapting to context.
- Explore multiple leading agile and lean approaches like Scrum, Kanban, SAFe® and more.
- Learn about the fundamentals of agile and lean, and how to use both approaches effectively.
- Understand how to put these strategies into action on your agile team and ensure effective implementation.
- Learn how to apply the Disciplined Agile tool kit to discover the best way of working (WoW) for you and your agile team in your unique situation.
- Be prepared to take the Disciplined Agile Scrum Master (DASM) Certification exam.